- Published: Wednesday, 11 August 2010 00:00
- Hits: 1508
The Atari convention "Fujiama 2010" is over and it was a really great experience to be with so many crazy people for 3 days. And it was really great to present WUDSN IDE and to make atarixlxe, Bernd, Dietrich and mega-hz new happy users. I got a lot a new input and ideas and there will be a new version of WUDSN IDE soon. Be prepared: It will be the last version which runs on an Eclipse version less than 3.6.0. The new Eclipse version will allow me to fix some UI shortcomings and also includes block selection mode. But don't worry. Updating Eclipse is as simple as unzipping a file to a folder and all you files and settings in the workspace will remain.
The tab Productions has been updated with a youtube playlist overview and download entries plus the detailed story behind the "size-coding for fun" production "Dieter und Gisela ... wie die wilden Tiere in Nachbars Whirlpool". You can also comment on Pouet if you like.
The tab WUDSN IDE has been updated:
- The section regarding installation on the tab "WUDSN IDE" has been updated with the feedback from the new users
- All IDE related FAQs have been moved to the new section "FAQ" on the tab "WUDSN IDE"
- New FAQ "How do I use Eclipse at all?" added
- New FAQ "Is there support for block selection mode?" added
- New FAQ "How does ATASM generate segments in executable files?" added
- New FAQ "Why do I see wrong messages in the "Problems" view?" added