WUDSN IDE update 1.6.5 released
- Published: Thursday, 02 January 2014 00:00
- Hits: 1379
A new version of the IDE is available via the update site and as zero installation download now. The main reason for this release is that I could finally track down the bug in the creation of the disk images for Apple II.
- Automatic creation of ".DSK" disk images for Apple II now works correctly
- Dirty indicator in Graphics Editor is now updated correctly
New detailed documentation section "Annotations for Compiling"
- com.wudsn.ide.asm.hardware for compiling with different target platforms
- com.wudsn.ide.asm.mainsourcefile for compiling complex projects with include files
- Some more annotations which are planned for the next release
New and extended FAQs:
- How to I associate my source file extensions with the correct editor?
- Why do I have to put ;@com.wudsn.ide.asm.hardware=...in the source file?
- How do I compile into disk images?
- How can I use other emulators?