A new version of the IDE is available via the update site and has a zero installation download now. The main reason for this release is that I could finally track down the bug in creating the disk images for Apple II.
- Automatic creation of ".DSK" disk images for Apple II works correctly.
- The dirty indicator in Graphics Editor is now updated correctly.
New detailed documentation section, "Annotations for Compiling".
com.wudsn.ide.asm.hardwarefor compiling with different target platforms.
com.wudsn.ide.asm.mainsourcefilefor compiling complex projects with included files.
- Some more annotations are planned for the next release.
New and extended FAQs:
- How do I associate my source file extensions with the correct editor?
- Why do I have to put "
;@com.wudsn.ide.asm.hardware=..." in the source file?
- How do I compile into disk images?
- How can I use other emulators?