- Published: Friday, 23 September 2011 00:00
- Hits: 2323
The content has been split into individual PHP pages. So instead of editing an HTML document with almost 4000 lines, I can not update it more selectively and more frequently. In case you experience problems with the site now, please contact me.
- The FAQ section on the tab WUDSN IDE has been structured into the sections "Installation, Configuration, Editing and Compiling"
- The following FAQs have been added or updated
- When I try to start Eclipse I get an error like "Failed to load the JNI shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll'". What is wrong?
- Why is WUDSN IDE not available via the update site?
- Why is MADS the primary compiler?
- Why do I get the error "No ORG defined" when compiling the example from the tutorial?
- How do I convert an ATASM source to MADS format?
- All supported 6502 compilers are now contained in a single download archive. The installation section for compilers has been updated accordingly
- The download URL for DASM has been changed to dasm-dillon.sourceforge.net because some ... Atari lawyers forced Andrew Davie to shut down www.atari2600.org after 11 years
- For DASM the new version 2.10.11 is now included. The Mac OS X PowerPC version is now also included
- For MADS the new version 1.9.3 (source, examples, and Windows executable) is now included. Executables for other platforms will follow
- The source example and related screenshots in the section "Creating and compiling an example project" have been updated to the syntax of MADS, which is the default compiler since 1.6.0