After fiddling with validators and "selfhtml", I finally made the site work again. I should now also work fine in Firefox. The Facebook button remains removed until I discover how to make it an asynchronous call. Otherwise, the site takes ages to come up.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.