I received requests for improvements to the standalone "Action! Editor". So I have decided to finally make it an integral part of the "Action!" project. Here's what has changed:
- The "Action!" program is now called "ACTION.COM" in all disk versions.
- The "Action! Editor" is now included as "ACTIONED.COM" in all disk versions.
- The "Action! Editor" now has a build date, just like "Action!".
- The "Action! Editor" documentation is now included as "ACTION.TXT" in all disk versions.
- Disk version for DOS XL added.
- Passing command line parameters to the "Action! Editor" now also works in DOS XL.
- The incorrect status text is now fixed in the "Action! Editor".
Some places in the source where ASCII/ and ATASCII were mixed up.
- The README.TXT file on the disks now has the correct EOL characters.
Feedback, especially regarding the documentation and the editor, is welcome!
- Binaries: https://sourceforge.net/projects/atari-action/files
- Source Code https://sourceforge.net/projects/atari-action