I received some requests for improvements to the standalone Action! editor. So I have decided to finally make it an integral part of the Action! project. Here's what has changed:
- The Action! program is now called "ACTION.COM" in all disk versions.
- The Action! editor is now included as "ACTIONED.COM" in all disk versions.
- The Action! editor now has a build date, just like Action! itself.
- The Action! editor documentation is now included as "ACTION.TXT" in all disk versions.
- Disk version for DOS XL added.
- Passing command line parameters to the Action! editor now also works in DOS XL.
- Incorrect status text output has been fixed in the Action! editor.
There had been some places in the source where ASCII/ and ATASCII were mixed up.
- The README.TXT file on the disks now has the correct EOL characters.
Feedback, especially regarding the documentation and the editor is welcome!
- Binaries: https://sourceforge.net/projects/atari-action/files
- Source Code https://sourceforge.net/projects/atari-action