Silly Venture 2k21
|Official Site Design|
|Official Site Contents||Start Wassup? History Location/Accommodation Support Compos Visitors Contact Us|
|Official Party Logo|
|Pictures||Facebook Group Post|
Piotr / ZX Spectrum
Xorcerer...an expert in taping power cords to the floor
Overlanders / OVR guys from France. I'm sorry the kids destroyed your snowman.
AcidMaker / Amiga / Medus Frmeconverter / Lotharek
Drink Rakija with Grybson's dad, Grybson
Sachy and his wife and our favorite X-mas reindeer Kasia
Call with Crispin Sinclar / son of Sir Clive Sinclair
Interview with Bill Mensch from WDC
- What was the primary reason for using unified memory? Cost? The ability for self-modifying code?
- One reason why 1 Mhz Atari outperforms 4 Mhz Z80 is the pipelining. Was that a new idea then, or was it adapted from other existing CPUs?
- What were the limiting factors for clock speed? RAM speed? Production cost?
- I see a lot of similarities between 65x and ARM ideas, like using the zero page as a register set?
- Has there between the idea of "licensing the design" rather than producing the chip? Did that idea exist at the time when 6502 was created?
It is very hard for me to remember people's names and faces if I see them only once a year. Therefore I decided to take pictures with them and the name badges from now on. Hove with the mouse to see who it is. Thank you all for being at this great party.