SillyPack 2k13 released
- Published: Sunday, 16 March 2014 00:00
- Hits: 1573
This pack contains a disk image in MyDos format with all Atari 8-bit releases of SillyVenture 2k13. I felt this is a good idea and SillyVenture deserves a good presentation, esp. the graphics and music releases for which no art pack/music disk exists. This is an updated version with a proper results viewer which also acts as a menu from where you can directly start all releases and read the readmes. The menu remains memory resident, so you don't have to load it again every time. This makes watching the graphics entries and listening to the music entries much more fun, esp. on the real machine. These are the controls for the menu:
- Pressing any key during loading the menu takes you to the DOS shell.
- Pressing RESET in the menu performs a cold start.
- Pressing RESET in while a release is running returns to menu, if possible.
- Further controls are displayed in the menu itself.